The Garage does a lot with a little, so every dollar donated to our after-school program makes a big difference. Students are able to utilize our facilities and participate in our programs FREE of charge thanks to the hundreds of community members and funders who invest in our mission. We appreciate the support of our friends and neighbors in the greater Kennett Square and West Grove communities.
You can make a sustainable difference in your community by investing in the next generation of leaders, our youth!
- $1,000 Sponsors a student for a year ($83/month)
- $500 Sponsors a Mentoring Pair for one year
- $250 Sponsors a Tutoring Pair for one year
- $100 Funds a College Tour or Educational Field Trip for 10 students
- $50 Provides students with access to resources like SAT Tutoring, and College Essay Writing workshops
- $25 Funds an After-School STEM Activity (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
Recurring Monthly donations are a wonderful way to provide consistent support and allow us to most effectively budget our expenses for the year. To become a monthly donor click below.
Garage Wish List
The Garage relies heavily on in-kind donations to keep our operating and program costs at a minimum. Here are some of our current needs:
- Pens, markers, colored pencils, and paper supplies for school
- Graphing calculators
- Craft materials such as beads, thread, yarn, glue, colored paper, etc.
- Non-perishable snacks and beverages for our café incentive program (Coffee
Juice and/or healthy snacks)
- White Paper for printers
- Printer Ink (Canon Cartridge 118 for office & Canon Cartridge 137)
- Paper towels and toilet paper
- 13 gallon and 39 gallon trash bags
- All-purpose cleaner and Windex
Please call 610-444-6464 or email email@example.com if you have questions about an item that you wish to donate.